- A degree in Computer Science or at least five (5) years + equivalent practical experience
- Experience with at least one public cloud service provider (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), including understanding of software defined networks, servers, and storage – certifications in cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) are preferred, but will not be considered in lieu of experience
- DevOps experience in a production environment, preferably multi-client.
- A solid understanding of the principles and concepts that make DevOps organizations successful: Software Build and Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Lean principles, and strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code tool (Terraform, CloudForms, ARM Templates)
- Experience with at least one Configuration Management tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. Ansible is preferred)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (C / C++ / C#, Go, Java, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting concepts (Log Aggregation, SIEM, Event Detection, Alerting, etc.) and tools (syslog, ELK, ArcSight, fluentd, AWS Kinesis, Azure Event Hubs, or similar)
- Experience with the following, or similar, tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Nexus, and Rundeck
Job Category: Developers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto