Staffing Services That Work
ALLES Solutions offers profound knowledge, comprehensive market analysis and exceptional customer service to guarantee maximized workforce solutions. We provide technical expertise to fill gaps in clients’ immediate skill-sets available to deliver emerging technology skill-sets, refresh existing skill base, flexibility in project planning and execution phases and provide budgeting/financial flexibility by offering contingent labor as a variable cost.
ALLES Solutions account management and service delivery teams are an assembly of educated and experienced managers and recruiters using the latest technology and recruiting methods to source, screen, onboard and manage qualified consultants and vendors.
we’ll be happy to answer any questions or receive feedback.
IT Staff Augmentation
We bridge the IT talent demand-supply gap through an innovative, best-in-class recruiting engine, backed by a dedicated client-centric service focus. Whatever your need – be it a single resource or a team of resources – thanks to our extensive database of candidates, we will find you the right talent in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We offer staff augmentation, team services (T&M and SOW) and permanent placement models and can help you quickly ramp up your team to meet your organizational and business objectives.
Our Recruitment Process
We offer staff augmentation, contract-to-hire, permanent placement, and payroll services to quickly increase and decrease your workforce.
ALLES Solutions understands and appreciates the client’s ability to identify top talent and their desire to retain them; therefore, Kastech has implemented client-friendly terms for converting contingent or temporary resources to permanent employees.
While many companies task their HR departments with the responsibility of staffing permanent positions, they may choose to outsource the recruiting effort for one or more job categories across discrete lines of businesses or geographies.
ALLES Solutions provides permanent placement (direct hire) services and recruits employees on behalf of its clients to fill permanent positions for technology, general, or hard-to-find skill-sets across a wide breadth of job categories and geographies.
Companies often seek a supplier to assume payroll processing, tax administration, and other obligatory employment functions in support of consultants.
ALLES Solutions provides Payrolling services, assuming management responsibility of the referred or pass-through consultants identified by the client. ALLES Solutions Payrolling process includes complete validation, induction, and communication management.
Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- ZVendor to large Information Technology companies
- ZExperience working in many domains such as Higher Ed, Healthcare, Public Sector, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy and Oil & Gas
- ZOnsite and offshore recruiting capabilities for servicing National and Global Accounts
- ZDomain competency combined with technology skills
- ZEstablished systems and processes
- ZStringent and mature internal processes reduce overall costs
- ZFlexibility to adapt to customer-defined processes
- ZAbility to recruit for niche skills such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, Hadoop, AVR and many more
Dedicated Account Management Teams for all clients
- ZDedicated National Account Manager (single POC)
- ZDedicated Recruiting Manager and technical recruiters
- ZThe average recruiter has 4+ years of experience in IT recruiting and has an IT background
- ZDedicated Consultant Care Managers
- ZStreamlined, client-specific on-boarding
- ZContinuous Improvement
- ZManaging the Metrics/SLAs that are important to each client, i.e., Submission - Interview - Hiring Ratios
- ZStrive for constant improvement